Search results for “OTP”
Chinese airlines improve on-time performance in 2018
On-time performance in Chinese commercial aviation leapt 8.5 percentage points to 80.1% in 2018.
China Southern, China Eastern and Air China all see OTP improvements
China Southern improved OTP from 64.19% in 2017 to 71.52% in 2018. At China Eastern the improvement was from 61.8% to 70.62% and at Air China OTP jumped from 60.14% to 68.84%.
HappyEasyGo-ing well to dethrone Yatra with 25,000 air ticket transactions daily
About 80% of air ticketing volume comes directly from individual consumers. Corporations and businesses account for the rest 20% of HappyEasyGo’s air ticketing volume.
Fliggy spearheading “Global Fun” as part of Alibaba’s globalization strategy
There is still much room for cross-brand synergy or consolidation under the umbrella of Alibaba.
Alibaba's ecosystem + Fliggy - how the combo is set to simplify travel buying?
Alibaba garners vital information about its users with the presence of Fliggy, Taobao and Alipay in one user interface, taking friction out of trip planning and buying.
Fliggy, a burgeoning online travel platform in China
“There are the really eye-watering numbers showing that on one day, November 11, 2016, more than 100 of the online platform’s suppliers hit revenue of about USD 736,000.”
China Eastern president calls for air space management legislation
China Eastern Airlines president Xulun Ma called on Beijing to formulate legislation for China’s air space management to meet the country’s fast-growing market demands when he attends the annual National People’s Congress this week.
Off Track Planet raises $500,000 to build travel discovery platform
Off Track Planet, a travel guide service provider, has raised $500,000 in funding from Brandery Accelerator, CincyTech and other angel investors.
Join our 85,000+ subscribers and stay updated on the lastest China travel news
Accor’s renewed focus – aspirational and experiential aspects of a guest
International travel exports hit $1.7tn last year, China spent $277bn
India eases business visa regime for China
Travel giants Airbnb and Ctrip tap OYO's emerging-market reach
Trip.com’s Lynn Qu on going global and building a super travel app
ChinaTravelNews is a wholly owned subsidiary of
©2018 TravelDaily Inc.
Advertising & Sponsorships
+86 20 2882 9757
+86 20 2882 9729
Tell us more about yourself!
Travel Agency/Ticket Agent
Comprehensive Tourism & Culture Enterprise