(Source: http://www.4hoteliers.com/) Tuesday, 18th March 2008：Asia Pacific’s leading luxury hotel group has been voted both Asia’s Best Hotel Brand for Business, and Asia’s Best Hotel Brand for Vacation in the 16TH annual travel poll of Asiamoney magazine.
Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong was voted Asia’s Best Business Hotel; Asia’s Best Facilities for Conferences and Seminars; Asia’s Best Business Centre Facilities; and the first runner-up for Asia’s Best Hotel in Individual City (Hong Kong) category.
In addition, eight Shangri-La hotels were the winners of Asia’s Best Hotels in Individual Cities category:
· Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta;
· Makati Shangri-La, Manila;
· Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei;
· Shangri-La Hotel, Beijing;
· Shangri-La Hotel, Guangzhou;
· Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur;
· Pudong Shangri-La, Shanghai; and
· Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore.
Asiamoney, launched in 1989, provides leading reports and analyses of the diversified financial and investment markets for capital issuers, borrowers, institutional investors and senior corporate and government monetary decision makers with business interests in the Asia Pacific countries.