Tongcheng-Elong, a Chinese online travel company invested by Trip.com Group and Tencent, announced the unaudited consolidated results of the Group for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021, together with comparative figures for the same period of 2020.
For the three months ended June 30 this year:
• Revenue increased by 78.1% year-to-year to RMB2,138.0 million from RMB1,200.1 million in the same period of 2020.
• Adjusted net profit increased by 103.0% from RMB196.2 million in the second quarter of 2020 to RMB398.3 million in the same period of 2021. Adjusted net margin increased from 16.3% in the same period of 2020 to 18.6%.
• Average MAUs increased by 58.3% year-to-year from 175.6 million in same period of 2020 to 277.9 million.
• Average MPUs increased by 79.6% year-to-year from 18.6 million in the same period of 2020 to 33.4 million.
• Paying users for the twelve-month period ended June 30, 2021 increased by 20.0% year-to-year from 151.6 million in the same period of 2020 to 181.9 million.
Read original report