Amadeus reported a total revenue of €624.4 million for Q2 2021.
Highlights (three months ended June 30, 2021 compared to Q2 2019)
– In Distribution, our travel agency air bookings decreased by 67.6%, to 47.1 million, an improvement of 11.6 p.p. over its first quarter of 2021 performance.
– In IT Solutions, our passengers boarded declined by 67.7%, to 164.9 million, an improvement of 3.1 p.p. over its first quarter of 2021 performance.
– Revenue contracted by 56.0%, to €624.4 million, an increase of €127.7 million relative to the first quarter of 2021.
– EBITDA decreased by 75.3%, to €145.3 million, an increase of €91.6 million relative to the first quarter of 2021.
– Adjusted profit contracted by 107.2%, to a loss of €23.6 million, an improvement of €59.5 million relative to the first quarter of 2021.
– Free Cash Flow amounted to -€110.0 million, or -€78.5 million excluding cost saving program implementation costs paid.
– Net financial debt was €3,255.8 million and liquidity available amounted to c.€3.4 billion, at June 30, 2021.
In the second quarter of 2021, Distribution revenue amounted to €267.6 million, a contraction of 66.4% compared to the second quarter of 2019 and a notable improvement over the revenue performance delivered in the first quarter of 2021. The revenue in second quarter of 2020 amounted to -€15.9 million severely impacted by the pandemic.
Read original article