Sabre Q3 revenue increases 7.7% to $970.3 million
Travel Network revenue increased 10.7% to $700.2 million, Airline Solutions revenue increased 1.1% to $209.4 million, and Hospitality Solutions revenue increased 3.1% to $69.9 million.
Sabre announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2018.
* Sabre third-quarter revenue increased 7.7% to USD 970.3 million
* Travel Network revenue rose 10.7%; bookings grew 7.7%
* Airline Solutions revenue increased 1.1%
* Hospitality Solutions revenue grew 3.1%
* Cash provided by operating activities increased 9.2% to USD 194.4 million
* Travel Network revenue increased 10.7% to USD 700.2 million.
* Global bookings increased 7.7% in the quarter, supported by an increase of 17.8% in Asia-Pacific, an 8.0% increase in North America and growth of 3.7% in EMEA. Latin American bookings declined 6.3%.
* Global air bookings share was 38.6%, an increase of 2.1 points from the year-ago period.
* Operating income increased 6.1% to USD 182.2 million, and operating income margin was 26.0%.
* Adjusted Operating Income increased 6.1% to USD 182.5 million, and Adjusted Operating Income Margin was 26.1%.
* Airline Solutions revenue increased 1.1% to USD 209.4 million.
* Airline passengers boarded increased 6.0% in the quarter, driven by 1.4% growth on a consistent carrier basis and the completion of the SabreSonic reservation system implementation at LATAM.
* Operating income and Adjusted Operating Income decreased 28.0% to USD 28.5 million.
* Hospitality Solutions revenue increased 3.1% to USD 69.9 million.
* Central reservation system transactions totaled 26.7 million.
* Operating income and Adjusted Operating Income increased 13.1% to USD 5.8 million.
Full-Year 2018 Guidance
Read Original Report