Maximized Efficiency with Trust´s Integrated Channel Management Solution
Trust International introduces Trust|Channels, the powerful new way for hotels to generate incremental bookings through one easy channel management system, as an integral part of Trust´s yourVoyager centralized reservation system (CRS).
Trust|Channels, the integrated channel management solution, in partnership with eRevMax, is designed to reduce the cost of distribution via online travel agent (OTA) channels, as well as bring access to new OTA partners in Latin America, Asia Pacific, EMEA and North America, and offer a lower cost solution for some existing connections.
Integration of Trust|Channels into yourVoyager will facilitate:
• 2-way connectivity for real-time rate and availability updates to a hotelier’s connected channels
• The automation of allocation updates
• Easy and efficient creation and mapping of new room types and rates
• Pushing updates to multiple channels from yourVoyager via a single interface
• Faster time to market for hoteliers’ products
• Increased online bookings and revenue instantly
Trust|Channels streamlines hoteliers’ day-to-day operations by speeding up their ability to distribute their rooms and rates to their connected channels via yourVoyager.
The service will allow the hotel group to:
• Manage their OTA rates and availability
• Quickly and easily update mapped room types and rate plans
• Manage channel exceptions and extranet access
• Access a vast network of volume-producing, branded, popular, tour-operator, specialist, discount and niche OTAs
• Maintain rate policies across connected extranets efficiently
• Improve online bookings and revenue instantly
• Expand hotels’ distribution reach through targeted travel sales channels
• Control distribution costs and drive direct bookings
• Monitor hotels’ channel performance and booking productivity
Within the next weeks, Trust International will further strengthen Trust|Channels by introducing auto hotel set up and the automation of room and rate set up in the Connect module, removing the need to manage the set up of hotels via implementation spreadsheets. Hotel users will also benefit from seamless access via Single Sign On within the yourVoyager environment.
”Trust|Channels is our response to hoteliers´ requests for more transparency and speed when it comes to channel management,” Richard Wiegmann, Managing Director of Trust International, explained. “Every day new channel management systems enter the scene and they all promise more channels, less cost and broader reach. As a hotelier, it is difficult to understand the manifold offers, so this is why we – as partners of our hotels – decided to integrate the channel manager in our Trust yourVoyager system. With Trust|Channels, we´ve developed an integral part of the yourVoyager system so our hoteliers have access to it.”
Trust|Channels offers users a friendly solution that makes it easier and more efficient for all parties involved in the hotel booking process and opens up new opportunities for our hotel groups to include new OTA channels in their distribution scenario without the time-consuming need to build a new interface or manage another extranet.
”The distribution world is getting more complex every day, and often it is hard to follow the developments for a hotel group that needs to have the guest in the focus of the daily operation,” stated Wiegmann. “This is why Trust is developing services and features to help the hoteliers make daily operations easier and less cost-intensive.”
Visit Trust International, Innlink and Nexus at ITB Berlin, 4-8 March, 2015 at booth 207, Hall 9.
About Trust International Hotel Reservation Services GmbH
Trust International is one of the world’s leading CRS providers and international hospitality partners. Trust’s services and supporting technologies help hotel chains and hospitality groups support their sales and marketing activities with the latest distribution solutions. The range of services includes CRS solutions and CRO software, connectivity to all GDS and OTA channels, Internet booking engines and third party integration to PMS, RMS and CMS systems. Trust International offers the full range of CRS-related products such as content management, business intelligence, and payment services.
Via Trust’s own communication centers located in North America, Europe and The Far East customers in 47 countries are served with private label telephone reservation, concierge and telemarketing services.
Established in 1989 Trust International is renowned for its highly reliable reservation platform, continuous investment in systems and delivery of superior customer value.