MAKEMYTRIP LIMITED ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2014 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS
Gurgaon, India and New York, May 21, 2014 — MakeMyTrip Limited (Nasdaq: MMYT), India’s leading online travel company, today announced its unaudited financial and operating results for its fourth fiscal quarter and full fiscal year ended March 31, 2014.
· Gross Bookings(6) reached $341.8 million in 4Q14 and $1.26 billion in FY14 representing a YoY increase of 23.0% and 18.6%, respectively. Gross bookings for Hotels and packages increased by 56.7% YoY in 4Q14 and by 48.0% YoY in FY14.
· Transactions for Hotels and packages improved by 68.9% YoY in 4Q14 and by 53.1% YoY in FY14.
· Revenue rose 24.3% YoY to $60.9 million in 4Q14 and grew 22.2% YoY to $255.4 million for FY14.
· Revenue less service costs(2) increased 45.1% YoY to $28.5 million in 4Q14 and increased 31.6% YoY to $106.4 million for FY14.
· Revenue less service costs(2) for Hotels and packages increased 54.6% YoY in 4Q14 and 54.1% YoY in FY14. Hotels and packages contribution increased to 37.7% in 4Q14 versus 35.3% in 4Q13 and increased to 36.6% in FY14 versus 31.3% in FY13.
Download the full report here