Home > Home > redBus, selling a million bus tickets every single month, sold to IbiboGroup

redBus, selling a million bus tickets every single month, sold to IbiboGroup

06/25/2013| 10:39:47 AM| 中文

India’s biggest online bus reservation portal RedBus has been acquired by ibiboGroup, the company that runs Goibibo and TravelBoutiqueOnline.

ibiboGroup has executed a binding agreement to acquire redBus for an undisclosed amount, but some media outlets in India have put the price close to $138 million.

South Africa’s Naspers owns 80% in ibiboGroup and the remaining 20% is owned by China’s Tencent.

redBus and ibiboGroup will continue to be run independently and operate as separate businesses.

Read full story at: http://www.tnooz.com/2013/06/21/news/redbus-selling-a-million-bus-tickets-every-single-month-sold-to-ibibogroup/

TAGS: redBus | acquisition | ibiboGroup | OTA
©2016 广州力矩资讯科技有限公司 粤ICP备06070077号-2
Tell us more about yourself!