Orbitz for Business introduces international product offering
Orbitz for Business has announced an addition to its corporate travel product portfolio, with the launch of Orbitz for Business International (OFBI). (11/20/2007)
OFBI provides global fulfillment and call center support, multi-language and time/date formats, and in excess of 200 currency views and much more.
The company termed OFBI as a customised solution designed for companies with international travel requirements. OFBI hopes to offer in-market support in Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.
"With Orbitz for Business International, we are pleased to offer the content, control and international footprint many businesses currently need or will need in the near future," said Dean Sivley, COO and General Manager, Orbitz for Business. "Today´s launch gives Orbitz for Business an international presence that we believe will put us at the forefront of the corporate travel industry for many years to come."
Additional features of Orbitz for Business International include:
• Policy markings in the air matrix
• Constant visibility of unused air ticket credits
• Individualised settings supporting 200 currencies and multi-language time/date formats
• Ability to compare up to nine searches from various airports
• Global fulfillment and call center support