Amadeus' adjusted profit rises 21.3% in nine months
Amadeus reported an adjusted profit of EUR 738.1 million in first nine months of 2016, up by 21.3% YoY.
Amadeus IT Group reported an adjusted profit of EUR 738.1 million in the nine months to September 30, 2016. That represented a growth of 21.3% compared to the same period of 2015. This was driven by a revenue increase of 14.2%, to EUR 3,386.5 million, and EBITDA growth of 16.4%, to EUR 1,332.1 million.
* Revenue increased 14.2%, to EUR 3,386.5 million.
* EBITDA grew 16.4%, to EUR 1,332.1 million.
* In the Distribution business, total air travel agency bookings rose 5.2%, to 409.8 million.
* In the IT Solutions business, Passengers Boarded increased 82.9%, to 1,028.5 million.
* Excluding Navitaire, Altéa passengers boarded grew 12.1%.
Luis Maroto, President & CEO of Amadeus, commented: “Our strong financial performance is the result of organic growth in our core businesses and the contribution of last year’s acquisitions including Navitaire. Our Distribution business continues to grow faster than the industry and its competitive position once again increased to 43.1%. We are confident that Amadeus will deliver another strong final quarter to 2016.”
Read original report